Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

Multiple people? - anon

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 9:31 pm

Has anyone else ever felt they were dealing with multiple people "acting" as their TSM?  When I email my TSM I get one response, but when I use Spark it is another.  I have been questioned where I have gotten my information on certain things when the information was received directly from the TSM, supposedly the same person, who is now questioning me.  A phone conversation is yet another response, not even knowing what I emailed or IM's about.  My TSM is supposed to be on certain hours. I can only call during certain hyours, even during an emergency.  I was supposed to get a call the other day and did not.  I contacted her on Spark and asked her to call me because it was important and it could not wait.  She stated she could only call during certain hours.  Then when she called, even though she is from a state (born and raised) well known for strong accents, she had none.  This is the 3rd person I had for a TSM and all were from the same state (Not Nuances' main base) but only she did not have the accent.  Also on a later meeting her voice was different and it definitely did not sound like the same person.  Are the people answering emails/spark really the same TSM as phone calls or am I just paranoid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)