Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Conflicted - Anon

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 9:23 pm

I am conflicted.  I have been having issues with my TSM for awhile as well as QC. They seem to say one thing then do another, and no matter which way I do something it is marked wrong and the TSM "forgets" she told me to do things different ways even when I show her the emails she sent me.  If I do 2 reports opposite ways they are both marked incorrect even though one report says to do it the way the other was done and vice verse.  Anyway, I was placed on PAP, which upset me a great deal. I failed a report (they checked one very short report (less than 20 lines)representing less than 0.005% of my work for the week and I had one mistake).  I know I will be let go for this and I am not sure how I feel.  I am very upset, because I need the money/work, but then part of me is relieved.  I have done transcription over 10 years and NEVER had a company crush my soul/drive/spirit the way Nuance has.  My husband has asked me for months to quit as it is affecting my esteem/health.

Has anyone else gone through this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)