Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Left months ago! - Best decision ever!

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 12:31 am In Reply to: Last night was my last QC shift. I will not be - returning Sunday. I feel

I left 5 months ago and gave no notice as well. I now make really good money, have weekends and holidays off and have 4 weeks of vacation starting. I can actually spend time with my family, especially on holidays. I am appreciated by my coworkers, supervisor, upper management and patients. It took me more than a year to find this job, but I am glad I was able to find it. I have set hours each day...no more babysitting my computer for work, working for a dirty company that steals from their employees every chance they get, stupid QA people and dealing with a TSM who had their head so far up their butt it was amazing they could breathe. It was the best decision of my life to leave MT. As much as I loved doing transcription, Scruance ruined that for me and that is okay. It is a dying field unfortunately and it is only going to get worse. Good luck to you and anyone who can get out! It will be the best thing for your sanity, bank account and overall health.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)