Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Liars - Retired

Posted: Sep 25th, 2015 - 10:30 pm In Reply to: Remember only this: Nuance CHEATS AND LIES - Will

You are so right Will. I came under Nuance a little more than 2 years ago with right at 12 years experience. My pay check immediately dropped. I had worked for the same hospital those 12+ years and never a complaint. Nuance gave me a brand new manager that really didn't know what he was doing, first problem. Was told "What better people to do this hospital account than the ones that have been doing it for years?" I can count on my hands how many reports I had with the docs I was familiar with. Then the suggested endless "classes" with Enrich on my own time as well as proofing and contesting "dings" by overseas critics of our reports that we had to fight to get our points back for, again on our own time. All this time being griped at for not making my lines as I had before. Dropped from $45k a year to $13k. They kept "working" with me until I couldn't live on what I was making, then fired me. Unemployment paid me $122/wk. That's their plan. Keep you working until wages are so low you can't live, then fire you with insulting unemployment benefits. How does a company go from producing transcription equipment to managing transcriptionists. Insulting to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)