Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

OOW will they enforce it? - all smiles

Posted: Sep 25th, 2015 - 12:22 am In Reply to: OOW session ? - sm

If you are OOW, and you follow protocol, you may not return that day during your schedule without permission from your TSM.

All those thinking just ignore it and hop back on, that is what lead other companies to set up a locked/unlocked system wherein you are locked out until your clockin time and if you are late you are locked out again (short window to clockin) and then you cannot get on until your manager gets somebody to unlock you. Then once you are OOW you are again locked out.

So, everybody who thinks of just hopping on later to get their hours without permission, I'd think twice about the unintended consequences.

I would not want to be held to a 5-minute clockin/login from my start time, nor do I want to have my TSM unlock me nor do I want to have approved flex time but my TSM is not available to unlock me so I can use my flex time.

Awhile back when another TSM was desperate to get an account caught up, she approved some people from other teams. I helped out. I got on and helped for many days, and then BAM all of a sudden when I got on again, I couldn't get in. Called IT, asked them to assign (back in the old old days) and they said I was locked out because the account was caught up.

Yep, they do know how to set up a lockout system. Don't give them a reason to do it.

They will if the procedures are not followed. They could get it set up and functioning I would bet within a mere 24 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)