Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I also had the same experience at TTS. - different every day

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2015 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: I had the same experience...SM - Old Anon

It was different every day. One day I was doing things correctly, the next day not. I had more than one account. I had a TL from He** and the QA was Satan incarnate. Yep. Been there. done that. Have a lot of t-shirts. No matter what I did it wasn't good enough. If I took the time to make sure to research spellings of physician names, new medications, etc. I wasn't fast enough and got accused of not working, "goofing off." If I used whatever spelling was in the system or put a blank, then I was dinged for not researching it. It was always "well I found it" or "that doctor is so-and-so." Made me want to tell them - you've been on this account for 100 years. I've been on it 1 month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)