Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Dear TSM While I am glad you could afford to send - your son off to college, an email

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2015 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: Dear TSM: (and I wish I could send this directly to her) - .....

letting us know you would be scatter-brained for the week getting ready for such an adventure was really unnecessary. The included picture, totally unnecessary. I felt as though we were expected to pay some kind of tribute. What I really wonder is before you hit send did you even stop to think for a second that maybe some of your peon workers were faced with the decision to cancel or alter plans for sending their kids to college this fall? It is not necessary to share your personal life with us, really it isn't. Now, you might have considered sending that announcement to upper management with a cc to Mr. Ricci with a great big 'ol thank you for providing your paycheck that allows you the opportunity to send your kid to college. I for one and not interested in having this info. To stop and read through this junk is taking time away from my production. Did ya ever think of that? Nuance really needs to BOOST their TSM education opportunities to include TSM professional conduct and maybe throw in some sensitivity training.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)