Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Dear TSM: (and I wish I could send this directly to her) - .....

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2015 - 9:53 pm

A few weeks ago you sent me my metrics for the past 10 weeks, most of them over 99%.  However, the last 2 weeks in a row were below 99%, so you tell me it is mandatory (though still unpaid) I take one of those Enrich courses.  Fine.  Whatever.  I do it.  Maybe I'll learn something.  

Nope.  Nothing new in the class that I didn't already know.  Nothing that will help me understand these %$#%^ dictators.  Unless that class could have given me some miraculous device to comprehend THAT ABSOLUTELY CRAP THEY CALL SPEAKING...well ya, that.class was a bust.  Whatever.  I did it.  

So now to avoid having to "take it up a level" according to you (whatever that means, probably get fired, who knows)...I have had to either A) drop my production to so low that even if I do get on the grid I will be LUCKY to make minimum wage or a bit over OR send a lot more of this crappy undecipherable dictation to QC (where they WILL NOT be able to help) and drop my cpl to 3.5, hence same old minimum wage or just above.  

All for MOSTLY mistakes such as typing "he" instead of "the" or not expanding a heading when I should have....

I'm sorry, but if you want that kind of perfection, and I CAN give it to you, you will have to pay a decent rate AND NOT PENALIZE for CRAP dictation.  

Since I realize this company has no intentions of doing so, you can just send it ALL to India for all I care.  I QUIT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!! Oh, and BITE ME!!!!

But alas, this is only in my dreams, as I need to at least finish school first.  But I'm fantasizing at all times how I will quit.   I think I'll wait for a really huge backlog, then offer to work extra, and then just sign out for good.....ahhh I like thinking about that........

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)