Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Move On Already. - MT

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2015 - 9:15 am

I occasionally come on this board to look for some answers for things such as low work volumes, FIESA questions, etc. It seems every day there are posts upon posts by people who are so unhappy at Nuance they are talking about lawsuits, labor board complaints, etc. It seems to me if you are that unhappy you would be already be gone. So many MT jobs out there, so many companies. What's stopping everyone? I for one would be glad to see less employees so those of us putting all our efforts into improving our quality and our pay get more work. If you can't make mortgages, pay for food, etc. then why not move on to another company???? This constant blathering on about how poorly you are treated is getting you nothing. I have managed to improve both my quality and my production and am very happy with my line rate most weeks. Not so much the OOW that is occurring weekly. So those that have to be medically treated to deal with this nightmarish job, please just move on and free up this board for people who are making it work. Of course, I have a sneaking suspicion that most of you already realize things at Nuance are pretty much normal around the industry and just like to complain. If that's not the case and there are multiple jobs posted every day for MTs, then why in the world are you still here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)