Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

A thought - anon

Posted: Sep 1st, 2015 - 8:28 pm In Reply to: Yeh, hey - re health insurance - recently quit - S/M

I was thinking of quitting so I went on-line and signed up on the Obamacare website. It told me the enrollment period was over and funds were out...or something like that...and it directed me to my state's Medicaid website. I applied for that (or it automatically applied for me, can't remember), but that site gave me same answer. But then I think congress re-funded it, but I never went back to check about it. Anyway, the premium would have been about $300/month, but it gets refunded to you if you are unemployed...but I think the refund comes at the end of the year when you filed your taxes, and you might have to pay monthly up front; not sure. Anyway, could check Obamacare and Medicaid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)