Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

For those of you on performance management - see message

Posted: Sep 1st, 2015 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Performance management ... who's on it? - anon

I believe in some cases, if your work and your time is REALLY awful, it may mean something. I also believe in most cases at this company it means nothing, except harassment, and is used as a scare tactic, an intimidation factor if you will. I believe if you have been with this company for 2 years or more, I don't care who you are, you are good at what you do. You are still here, aren't you? You can edit/transcribe the worst dictation in the world on the worst platform in the world with the worst management in the world. Now, maybe if they need to lay some people off, it will actually mean something. I also believe that is why the accuracy requirement is 99.6%, so they can get rid of people if they need to.

How many of you pass audits, receive your score, say of 99.75%, but you do not receive copies of the reports where points were taken off? If it is a small thing here or there, it doesn't matter at the moment, but if you were able to see that, it could keep you from failing an audit in the future. Why are they not sent to us? Because someone would have to do their job. What if we were actually audited on the things we do that we do not get paid for? We do them, don't we?

I have to believe at this point in this industry, anyone who has remained at M*Modal until now is the best of the best. I believe I am one of them. If you are afraid you are going to get let go over an audit, inactive time, or anything else they can come up with, starting looking. Have a plan B in place. I have been threatened twice. Big deal. Go ahead. I have bitten back at snarky e-mails by saying if they were not meant for me, do not send them to me. I find it offensive. I have also stated that I know very well what my job responsibilities are, and I do not appreciate being spoken to like a child, or in a condescending manner.

While you find this intimidation, the ridiculous time requirements, accuracy requirements, and on and on so very tiresome, please keep your chin up. Do not let anyone at MM make you feel inadequate. You are not. Please remember, your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth. Others besides MM would consider you a true asset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)