Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Leave the US - SadMT

Posted: Sep 1st, 2015 - 11:23 am In Reply to: Leave the U.S. - smmt

Love it, too! Was just telling a friend a week or so ago that when they need to go to an urgent care or ER they have the right to ask for an non-ESL. Several years ago when my grandmother was in the hospital my mother actually called me and asked me to come up to the hospital because an Asian resident was talking to her about my grandmother and she had no idea what she was saying. At the time I actually knew who the resident was because I had that hospital and had done a lot of her dictation. She was no better in person than she was in dictating, but when she started trying to explain labs I just asked for the chart so I could look at them myself, which they have to do if you ask for them. People need to know what their rights are when dealing with ESLs

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)