Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Applied for other jobs while working - You bet I did

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 7:31 pm In Reply to: Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift? - SuzyQ

I was like you, at the end of my rope. Just could not take it any longer and I started looking and if I got a response or asked to test while working, I logged off. It took a few tries before I found another job and I quit on the spot.

Like that one post stated; they would let you go in a heartbeat and could care less. Take care of yourself, your livelihood, your sanity, whatever, and find something else and quit.

BTW, when I got the "you can never work for MM again w/o notice" I laughed. That is exactly why I quit on the spot. Who in their right mind would ever want to work for this place which is truly h3ll on earth all the way to outer space.

Get out and don't look back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)