Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Never contacted after initially being written up. - dnr

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 6:59 pm In Reply to: Performance management ... who's on it? - anon

Never told I was off it either since the initial "written warning" that I was supposed to acknowledge on Utlipro (forget that!), but I they haven't been auditing me every day, and haven't heard anything about audit results. Was on PM for 99.59%. Surprised I haven't been put on PM for lph, but with the output, doctors and sound quality I get, who can make it??? Hit 120s this last week with the horrid output and cesspool. Zoomed to 190 with usual accounts and decent dictation and output, plummeted later that shift when I got a whole line of the doctor who always dictates from somewhere horrible sound-wise, and then an account I have never done and had a novel for the CP, and dictating NP who couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)