Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

My opinion - tireder

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 12:22 pm In Reply to: Job dilemma - worry-wart

I have heard and seen first hand where the caregiver of a loved one will neglect their health or develop health issues while worrying/caring for their loved one. My father-in-law, my mother just to name a couple.

Can you invest in one of those life line things for your husband if he gets into a situation and needs emergent help? Is the disability such that you qualify for home assistance of some kind?

Like you, I work for a different company very much like MM and have started taking 6 mg of melatonin every night. I still wake up thinking about the charts I know I am going to get "hit" with. I am now on warning 1 more audit below 99, and I will be put on the performance program. My stomach is in constant turmoil, and I know if I don't get out/away from this company I will develop worse medical conditions than I already have.

There are tradeoffs working away from home, and you are the only one who knows what you can handle. If you don't take care of yourself now, you may not be able to take care of your husband later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)