Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Outta Here - OverIt

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 11:56 am

Resigned from this soul-sucking company today.  Honestly, I've never felt better.  Nothing feels as good as letting go of everything and starting over.  I've already lost my house and everything else; there was nothing else left for me to lose.  I was one of those coming from Transcend, which was a pretty decent place to work at the time. Never asked to be put here with this miserable company.

The best thing I ever did was go to my local Adult Learning Center.  There, they helped me tremendously.  I'm in my late 30s and thought it was impossible to start over with a different career.  I met with a career counselor who showed me all of the different degrees available.  I'm now in LPN school (with the help of financial aid), and will be working for a hospital soon.

Those of you who are stuck in the horrible situation that Nuance has put us in, there is light at the end of the tunnel; there are better alternatives out there.  Hold tight and don't lose hope because better days are coming, and they're not from Nuance.  All of you are in my thoughts and in my heart, and I'm praying for everyone who wants to escape this micromanaging sweatshop. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Outta Here - OverIt (Views: 1047, 2015-08-31, 11:56 am)