Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

IMO, POCs and others - anonmt

Posted: Aug 30th, 2015 - 7:15 am In Reply to: What conceivable explanations exist for NOT being told who your POC team is? - Especially after direct requests for this?

IMO, they aren't clueless. They play us like puppets, string us along by removing work then adding selective work back from accounts to get us to bounce back and forth, for lack of better words, dirty work so to speak. Seems to me that is why someone is scheduled at all times, even if the account typically has low numbers or none at all at that time, but to them, as long as someone is on line, they control them/their pay and ours. I do the work, period. The problem I have is when our pay is set up the way it is, and the POCs and others pull the strings to control outcomes/pays, and IMO, set us up. The managers send out their emails once, and done. Hear no more from them. One can send questions or other information but don't hear back for weeks, if at all, that includes phone messages for me too. Amazing how far the pick and choose game goes here. My 2 cents on observations. Real piece of work they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)