Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Please stop with the victim rolls. - sm

Posted: Aug 28th, 2015 - 7:11 pm In Reply to: LIVID!!!! - ANON

This has been going on for awhile now. It is just the reality of this field. We are competing with third world wages and technology. This is no longer a Profession; it is a job and a crappy one at that. I am up there in age and I thought this would not really happen, (Voice wreak, outsourcing and offshoring. This happened to many of fields, i.e. telephone operators. The sooner MLS become realistic about their fate the better for us, especially if you work for a big MTSO who just wants technology and/or India to take our place. They do not care.
If we keep up with the resentment mode it is only hurting ourselves. You think the CEOs of these companies are wasting any time resenting up or even thinking about MLS. They are thinking about the next newest and greatest technology advancement in speech wreak.
I only say these things because I too have had to have a reality check. Yes I am good at what I do, yes I like the advantage of staying home, yes I wish when I was at the peak of my money making with this field that it never changed, but it did. I had to take charge of my own life and move on

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)