Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Jumping ALL OVER today - Feeling Frustrated

Posted: Aug 28th, 2015 - 2:26 pm

I am jumping all over today on different accounts. I feel like I cannot keep up with all the rules today and feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. So glad it is Friday.

I was feeling a little guilty about not doing ANY OT this week even with an incentive in place (not feeling guilty because I am not helping them out, but because I should be taking advantage of the extra money and doing the OT FOR ME), but I just cannot do it with all these darn different hospitals with different CPs and then extra rules in emails. It is crazy..... I have a life outside of this place and I refuse (even though I am cutting off my nose to spite my face) to help out because they cannot figure out how to run this place.

We should all have 2 or 3 hospitals on a continuous basis....over 25 is insane....

I also have a feeling that PTO for the upcoming holidays is not going to happen in my POD, but we are going to have to use that stupid SWAP BOARD at the times they want you to work, after 5:30 pm to 7 am in the morning to make up your hours taken off for holidays. I would rather work the darn holidays than make up hours at their convenience.

Just venting....thank you for letting me vent.

I looked on job seekers board....has anyone put their info in for a recruiter to call???

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)