Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 38)

I'm happy enough at TTS - Another TTS MT

Posted: Aug 28th, 2015 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: Confused by TTS standards - TTS MT

Not sure where you worked before, but most companies do more speech editing than typing anymore. I've been at TTS a couple of years now, and while I'm not raking in the dough, I'm doing ok and don't have problems with meeting their 98% quality or production requirements (it took me a little while though). I have friends at the big services and they have it rough...they have to meet a 99% quality standard and above and they make less money if they send a job to an editor! By the way, I don't think any service out there is paying much higher rates. If they do, I'd bet their MTs don't have just one account they type for like me. No company is perfect, but TTS does seem to work for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)