Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Dear MTSO regarding out of work.... - Just me

Posted: Aug 27th, 2015 - 9:32 pm

I know you can't help that it's been a slow week, but really - to have 4 days in a row now that I haven't had enough work to keep me busy 4 out of my 8 hour scheduled shift and not getting paid for downtime is not going to cut the mustard.  What am I supposed to tell the power company, car loan company, mortgage company, etc when they want their money?  I've already gone through my PTO due to being OOW last month several times.  This really isn't acceptable to keep expecting us to sit here begging for a random report and trying to figure out how to pay the bills - yet you keep your paycheck the same.  Please show respect for us and pay us some downtime when we're in these situations.  You'll earn respect from us - the employees that keep your company going.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)