Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Synernet - out of work too - They overhired

Posted: Aug 27th, 2015 - 7:31 pm In Reply to: Anyone running out of work at Synernet? - Tbone

Over the past 2-3 weeks this has happened on a regular daily basis. I love it when they say would you like to take the day off - I just want to say back - no I want to work as planned and not have to use my earned time. Hell if we spend an extra 5 minutes in the bathroom you are calling or emailing - where are you. IT IS NOT OKAY to leave employees sitting and waiting on work. This at first started with Mondays - no work, now it is almost on a daily basis. To me, this is piss poor management. I have asked the supervisors - have we lost accounts, or what is going on. Same story - different day - physicians are on vacation, or whatever. Since management decided to over-hire and cause this problem - the next thing you know they will be letting good MTs go for whatever reasons. I am sure the reasons will be line requirements - but they fail to realize putting us on accounts we have never done is not speeding us up. Better yet - let QA do their thing and nit pick to the point you can write up a good MT for bull crap. Shame on your Synernet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)