Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

An interesting development - XQC

Posted: Aug 27th, 2015 - 3:20 pm

So there I am sitting in the Massachusetts unemployment office telling them how I was "laid off" from my QC job at Nuance with all of this grid nonsense. BTW - I found out I can file for unemployment here in Mass (even if I wasn't fired) if the style of compensation changes, like it did here. Anyway, I told them about the Grid crap, and the counselor called in someone from the Unemployment Rapid Response team who was VERY interested in how this happened. She suggested I contact my Massachusetts state senator, which I did, who is also very interested and I have a phone appointment with him next week (he is also the president of the Mass. State Senate). I don't know where this is going, but at least Mass state government will be on to this issue. Seeing as how Nuance's HQ is conveniently close to Boston, who knows! I'll let you know how the meeting goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)