Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

group critical error reports - dnr

Posted: Aug 26th, 2015 - 5:08 pm

Either people have been fallen asleep at the wheel after who knows how many hours, or they make their counts by not editing the whole report. Every once in a while there is an error that makes you scratch your head.

Then, there are the errors that ASR makes a lot and make you question whether or not there was or wasn't a "not" dictated or whether it was really supposed to be a 2 or 3, the kind that I just put a blank because I don't want to commit because QA might go the other way. I am surprised they aren't running a blank busters campaign again, at least, based on my increase in blanks because whatever QA decides, we suffer.

Then, there are the errors ASR nearly always makes. What's up with not putting in the value for pulse?? Now, ASR doesn't like the word "temperature" anymore. That correction is usually made when editing, at lease in the USA, so why isn't ASR getting trained.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)