Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

If you are alone - it is much worse

Posted: Aug 25th, 2015 - 3:08 pm In Reply to: I take HUGE offense to your line sm - Angry

Is all she's saying. She did not say that it doesn't affect you.

Bear in mind, she's not the one that cut your pay, the company who sold you out plus Nuance are responsible for that.

I often think the cheerleaders who are all rah rah and "at least we can work from home" and "I get my insurance from my DH" etc. are very irritating to those of us who really rely on only this.

Commiserating is better than saying, "I can do it, why can't you?" when the rah rah person does not disclose vital information.

One person once was bragging that she only had one account, but it was very hard, but she got to keep only one account because she really needed it, then went on to brag about how great she was doing! Wouldn't we all like to be able to stick to one account because we "need" to.

The thing is, we all have many different situations and that includes our particular work situations, despite all working for Nuance. Some have it a lot better or worse than others, believe it or not.

I have heard a rumor that MTSO owners frequent here and pretend to be lowly MTs, so that could be where the rah rah comments come from, the thing is you cannot know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)