Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Need help, possible to edit 300+ lph? - anon

Posted: Aug 25th, 2015 - 1:30 pm

OK so family of 4, husband now with health issues, need to work from home if at all possible, but if I stay at MModal, I need to make at least double what I make now, which means I have to be able to do over 300 lph, actually closer to 420.  Is there any possible way to do this?  Anyone out there doing it?  Has anyone succeeded in doubling their line count while still passing audits, and if so, any tips on how?

I suppose having a limited number of accounts with decent audio and overall decent dictators (oh, those were the days) would help, but I would say these days I have a 50/50 mix at best, and that is when I'm not all over the country.  Nor does anyone use a lot of standards, except annoyingly, where they say to pull in a standard and then dictate as if it isn't there (grr).  So... assuming less than ideal conditions, any ideas would be appreciated.

If you've tried and feel like it can't be done, I would like to hear that too, and why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)