Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I've said what needed to be said plainly - all smiles

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 10:59 pm In Reply to: Nuance management directors - all smiles

For quite some time I've wanted to say what clearly needed to be said. (I will say it now, pardon my typos, stop nit-picking.)

For those of you who have backup (spouse, boyfriend, parent, etc.) you're not really getting the message because probably the 50% pay cut in one year doesn't really affect your bottom line. Good for you.

It is affecting many MLS. They are surviving but not well.

Not histrionics. I've lived a whole lot and seen a whole lot. Check Montgomery Ward, Republic Steel, and a host of other companies that made this country. You can find them. Overseas. You can find their employees, working as stock clerks, landscapers, etc. Check out Youngstown, Ohio, a steel town.

If you question whether or not Nuance wants to destroy the US MLS workforce, why do many ads now call us "typists." Why did they hire 4000 more in India? The need and request for transcription services is not expanding, it is contracting. So why do they need 4000 more employees in India?

So as not to disappoint anyone, I said my piece and I'm done with transcription. I do wish you well and hope that you get a job paying more and treating you better than transcription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)