Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

2-weeks notice - Not from me

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Would you give N a 2-weeks notice? - tireder n/m

I wouldn't give them the time of day. Just turn off your computer and move on. If you have another job, good for you, if you don't, find one, anything.

Show them the same consideration they have shown you as an employee and that is nothing.

When I quit last year, that is exactly what I did and they could have cared less whether I stayed or not. I worked for N for five years and it was the worst job I have ever had in my life, either as an MT or anything else. I found another job, and couldn't quit fast enough.

When they gave me that "threat" about never being able to work for N again, since I gave no notice, I said, that is exactly why I didn't give notice, as I would never want to work for them again. I wrote a scathing letter to corporate as well, but again, they could have care less. I just had my say!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)