Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 56)

You're not making sense - sm

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 1:51 pm In Reply to: Nuance management directors - all smiles

If they truly want to get rid of their US workforce, why would they be hiring new US employees? To get rid of US MTs they would have to first stop hiring US employees, hire offshore only, and THEN let you run out of work.

When I look at Nuance (or any big company) I don't see evil, I see incompetence. If you can pinpoint the incompetence, you can make a case to the higher ups --who, you rightly recognize care most about the bottom line-- and get changes made. It does take time but it happens.

I get that you're venting and looking for support. But whining about the situation on a forum like this, making illogical points, and asking hysterical rhetorical questions ("At what cost to your soul?" Really?) won't help you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)