Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

I don't understand your questioning. - You answered it

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 9:20 am In Reply to: I need opinions. I am IC and have a main account to work on. I have lately found - ARMT

Yourself below, by saying that the doctors were upset, so they have to put the people on that work who can do it. So there's nothing you can do about it except either do it and ask for a higher line rate, which seems very fair, or quit. What's going part-time going to solve? At least you have work, which for some, would be a good option. I know it's tough to be in that situation where you're a good MT and can do the tougher stuff than some, but you would like to have some of the easier stuff to balance it out. But as to why they're doing it, I think you've already answered that part. Doesn't seem like it's just favoritism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)