Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

cherry picking - linda

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2015 - 12:32 pm In Reply to: Yep. The fact is some of the work the few MTs left cannot do so that of course - ARMT

The first company I worked for 20 years ago was a medium sized privately run local MTSO and being the beneficiary of this sort of "allowed" cherry picking was actually considered a "perk" of seniority ... some long-timers could even enter the system and assign themselves the work and dictators they preferred. At later remote hospital positions, it was an understood "perks" the in-house staff enjoyed that the at-home workers did not. (so hard to make production with all those pesky ESL's doncha know)

It may not be "approved" (I discovered it wasn't "official") but MTSO's (like everyone else these days) tend to be non-confrontational. Innocently, I asked when I would "qualify" to be able to pick and choose, since they seemed to reward high-production and....

You can simply "take a break" (depending on your "rules") and walk away when some bruiser of a report comes up or simply complain that a steady diet of these reports is undermining your "will to live" .. either they care or they don't (and in small companies there are often friends and relatives as employees).

Accusing them of sanctioned cherrypicking is likely to get the sort of frosty denial.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)