Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

For months we were told how valuable and important - feedback to MLS via FIESA was

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2015 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: Yes, it's a pilot program - MarineMom

and then suddenly when it was time to move QC to production pay, that feedback apparently is no longer important. We were no longer to provide corrections, blanks, etc. in FIESA anymore. We were to edit the report 100% and move on. That was the end of the line for me and I left. You tell me, how all this figures in and is supposed to equal patient safety? Now the MLS have no opportunity to view feedback FIRST before just ending up failing an audit for something they may or may not have known. Granted, a big part of this I think was probably the MLS who were crying foul when it came to QC feedback, but at least it was just that, feedback and had no effect on paycheck. So, in a way, this was Nuance's answer to MLS complaints. Good luck to ya all. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)