Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

foreign call centers - all smiles

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 8:48 pm In Reply to: N has their hand in Indian call centers too - sm

This seems cruel and certainly not Christian. However, my time is as valuable as gold.

When I get anybody from a call center that I cannot understand, I do not take the time to struggle through what they are saying. I simply, politely state, "I cannot understand you at all. Please transfer me to someone who speaks with an English or American accent."

It is not that they have the jobs. It is that they take up hours of my time trying to understand what they are saying.

Won't do it. I've had the problem with Nuance helpdesk from India and I cannot understand them. I ask to be transferred to someone with an English or American accent, and if they won't then I politely tell them I will need to end the call and request that a new ticket be opened for the problem.

The depths that this company will go to is amazing to earn another penny for their blessed Mr. Ricci so he can get another $5 million this year.

How on earth they can dreg through the sewers to get a few more dollars a year and withstand their own stench is just beyond my understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)