Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I had two 3-point errors back-to-back and then - TSM had to

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: worst week ever QA wise - 8 cent

"talk to me" about the make-up pay it subsequently resulted in. She said it was "a lot." (I live in a high minimum-wage state).

I think the errors were a run of bad luck.

I think it really is disgusting that you make a 3-point error which I think everyone does from time to time, luck on the draw on whether it gets pulled for auditing, and then when they cut your pay below minimum wage for it, someone has to "talk to you" about "all" that make-up pay you got.

I have never heard of a company that cut pay below minimum wage for a mistake, then had the nerve to complain that they now have to pay you minimum wage.

As far as I am concerned, that's too d**** bad.

If they paid decently in the first place, and DIDN'T CUT PAY FOR MAKING A MISTAKE, make-up pay wouldn't be an issue. Cutting pay is bad enough. Complaining after they do it about then having to pay minimum wage really takes the cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)