Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That large hospital system in New England? Will be gone altogether - in a month, my prediction.

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: I have had this today too after just switching - to Saturday

...I got a late start on it due to 2 days off for stress. My note to the TSM begging her to not permit overtime and OOW MT "extras" to clean out the work, leaving us primaries with no work to do on our regular shifts, crossed in cyberspace with hers proclaiming her appreciation that none of us had complained that we were transferred off other primaries to type down this huge backlog of reports.

I was proud of myself for not sharing my true feelings and only making my pitch, to please not give all the work away! I reminded her that weekends are especially grim. Her response was to explain that there was no chance of running out because the account WAS NOT YET EVEN FULLY STAFFED!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)