Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I just want to thank the cherry pickers - You know who you are

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 12:33 pm

...who blatantly skipped the worst dictator on our pediatric account yesterday (as attested to by our supervisor in an e-mail). As a result, I was put in the position of taking up YOUR slack and being forced to complete not only two of the genetic reports from yesterday but another one first thing this morning. So I'm wondering (in my very snarky way): Why is YOUR time more valuable than MY time? Aren't things tough enough due to the effing GRID? Shouldn't we be sticking together for the benefit of all? Why do I have to compromise MY ability to earn what diddly-squat amount I do now as a result of the grid so that YOU can earn more for yourself? But looking at it another way, I'd MUCH rather be a person of character and earn less than to be someone who's self-serving. It'll come back to you (karma-guaranteed)...if only in the sense that I've become pretty damn good at transcribing Dr. C's reports while you obviously aren't increasing your learning curve. And now I will SHUT UP, but I felt compelled to comment on this issue on behalf of all the good MTs with a strong moral compass out there. Now where's my medication!!!--(that would be my M & Ms--better than Xanax!) ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)