Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

QA - sm

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 11:22 am In Reply to: Bad QA experience - Another MT

I'm almost certain that management can see every change that was made to a report and by whom it was made. They can at my company anyway. I feel like maybe you are exaggerating a little here.

People are always so quick to jump on QA. They are people too. They make mistakes like everyone else. MTs deal with horrible dictators who drive them crazy. QA has to deal with some pretty subpar MTs who drive them crazy too. You shouldn't have to make 50+ corrections on a 5 minute report if the person is even remotely qualified for this job.

There is absolutely no place for someone being rude or condescending in their comments though. That definitely should be reported. Most QA are decent people just doing their job. They aren't out to "get" people. I find it sad that people really believe that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)