Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Bad QA experience - Another MT

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 4:57 am In Reply to: Go above her, if you can - Val

Over the years, I have had horrible experiences with QA, and they can truly make you miserable to the point of wanting to get someone fired. I have never understood how they can get that much authority to convince the MT supervisors to literally make an MTs life miserable. It has been so bad that I actually did think about quitting one time because one such QA told me that she would have to have a talk with my supervisor, or else my job would be in jeopardy. There are also those that will target your reports and actually change something in the report that looks like a horrible error, and call it to the attention of your MT supervisor in the hopes that you will be severely reprimanded. I have seen this done, and I know also if they cannot figure out something in a report, they will rearrange it to look like they found it and then tell everyone about it. I am not saying they are all like that, and there are some that are really helpful, but a lot of the time they act like they have a chip on their shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)