Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I had a horrible experience with them. - The only good thing is

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 3:33 pm In Reply to: I applied with them recently - MassMT

they do pay you for the 1st week of training, $10.00 an hour plus the lines you type. The audio can be horrid, the QA is very nitpicky, and the content of the work was not for me; all financials, which I found very difficult and not interesting. They want you to complete 15 reports in 5 hours or less with their time zone in consideration, not yours, and by the end of the week you have to be able to be off 100% QA and have a passing QA score.

If you don't have experience typing financial information, this may not work for you.

They also have a very fast turnover rate from what I can gather.

My suggestion would be to look somewhere else, unless you are very desperate and need to feed your family and put gas in your car, then maybe give it a try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)