Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 43)

Working from Home - no name

Posted: Aug 20th, 2015 - 10:53 pm

I just wanted to give my 2 cents on working from home.  I find that workign from home is great in that you save money by not having to leave the home but I also find a crippling effect it has on everyone.

For one, people tend to forget how to communicate or not communicate with supervisers and other coworkers.  They forget they need to clock in on time just like working in the real world.  They forget they have the same rules as everyone else.   Also I find some supervisers doing the same thing. 

We need to clock in.  we need to actually be working when we say we do even though we are on production based pay.  Also we need adequate rest breaks and bathroom breaks just like work in the real office field.  We need to conduct each other in a very professional manner - none of which I ever see on this board which is sad...

I think this field has made everyone bitter towards each other on here added with a few trouble makers that like to stir the pot and get things started.  We all just need to remember to be professional.  How can anyone take us serious if we are all the  time acting like children on here and bashing everyone? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)