Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

I don't think so. Someone correct me if I am wrong please - I think you have to figure

Posted: Aug 20th, 2015 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Is there a way in EditScript to find your percentage - wannie

that out yourself...by adding up your lines sent and then keeping track of the jobs you pend, adding those up and then coming up with the percentage. They SHOULD add something where the MTs can look at a glance as you go to monitor how much you send so you can make quick decisions on whether you can afford to still pend something, or at least KNOW that if you pend another job you are getting pay docked on ALL lines not just the ones pended. But they can't be having THAT, they count on some of us slipping over that 10% without knowing it so they can pay their precious 3.5 cents per SR line even if your Quality is 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)