Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

ISR text you removed showing up in post audit - Sickened

Posted: Aug 19th, 2015 - 5:48 pm

Has anybody experienced this?  Just got nailed again on my secondary account, rarely do.  Supposedly I left a completely nonsensical sentence the very last line of the report.  I listened and dictator said nothing that even resembled what was there.  I can't imagine how I wouldn't have noticed this and not removed it.  I only know a few people that I talk to that work here, but they have also complained of same.  Of course there is no way to prove it and audits are done on work done days ago, randomly, so who could really remember a specific job?  All I know is computers are certainly not infallible and in my limited knowledge of them, I am guessing when we hit save, maybe it really doesn't always save the changes we make?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)