Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Ben Hur - - the movie

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 4:25 pm

Ben Hur is chained to a bench in the bowels of a ship where he laboriously rows the boat with others doing the same to the beat of someone pounding at the cadence.  An overseer walks the plank between the 2 sets of rowers weilding the whip constantly on the backs of the slaves.  One man keels over dead.  The overseer just pushes the body aside and pulls another rower to take his place.  And...the beating continues. 

This was the thought that I woke up to this morning.

Then everytime I sit down to work, I think of the buzzards that fly over my head waiting to swoop down and take a bite out of me while I try to survive at this desk just one more day.

Can I get out?  Too close to retirement and need a full time job just a while longer.  Pathetic as I struggle to pay bills and buy groceries. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Ben Hur - - the movie (Views: 360, 2015-08-04, 4:25 pm)