Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

401 K seminar- here is an idea- pay us more first or do a better match - just saying

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 2:13 pm

Mmodal has a terrible match for the 401K money. Terrible. Don't tell me it is better than nothing. It is pathetic how little they match. No raises in over a decade and a lousy 1% match if we put in up to 4% of our income is not anything that Mmodal should be bragging about. Did they even match this year? Years past they didn't even match. Merrill Lynch cannot do miracles with manure.

So no Mmodal I am actually investing my money elsewhere, anywhere, but in your lousy 401K plan. For all I know you will raid them when you run out of bonus money to pay your executives. But thanks for sending me the invite to go unpaid to a seminar on how to manage what little money you pay me. Maybe next you can send info on food stamps and welfare. If you really truly cared about your employees you would pay them better and at least make an attempt at a decent 401K match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)