Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Unbelievable Back Log - sm

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 12:00 pm

Seriously, WTH is going on?  I have never seen backlogs like we are seeing and it is only getting worse and worse every day even with the so-called mandatory OT, incentives, etc.  Can't they just say "uncle" and go back to the way it was?  One main account that everyone knew like the back of their hand, so and so is on vacation this week, sure I will pitch in no problem, how many reports did she do on average, okay we will try to cover that.  Overflow from 2 other accounts, okay no big deal 2 more CPs is not a big deal.  You want me on a new account? Okay since you are giving me a raise and a 3-month training period to get used to the account sure.  No problem.  Phone call at 8 oclock at night from work, I answer it, there is 1 job that really needs to be done, sure no problem.  We do have quite a back up, would you work extra for 10 cents a line more for anything your normal 1500 line average?  Sure.  No problem.  8 months of asking for mandatory OT, carrots for incentives, at least 20 CPs to try to keep track of, asking yourself, where the hell am I right now?  From now on you will get only my scheduled hours and nothing but.  I'm broke and just like your POD, I am not gonna fix it for you.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)