Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

And this is why I am refusing to accept those - FIESA errors

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 11:41 am In Reply to: First time in forever cannot make mortgage - payment this month due to

This is the biggest travesty with FIESA I think.

Not only are they allowed to dock our pay for these errors, we actually have to sign off on them. I cannot help but think we are signing acceptance not only that we erred, but that we are okay with them sanctioning us financially for these teensy errors, and who else in any job has to do this?

I have been lucky lately, but next time I get one I am going to say exactly this. No thanks. You already got your pound of flesh, I refuse to sign off on it. I don't think they can fire me for that and I may even go in to my doctor and get a note to the effect that making me do this is bad for my health.

FIESA is absolutely disgusting. That we should be forced to take on a load of guilt, feeling inadequate, compounded by financial instability, well it really should be illegal. It is certainly immoral and my response to anyone who tries to push me to sign off is going to be how would they like it their pay was docked for every error they made?

You should definitely check out bankruptcy Chapter 7. That's what I'm doing. It depends on your area, but my attorney tells me it would not be worth it for the bank to foreclose on our mortgage (we have not a lot of equity and we live in an area where sales are very slow and real estate not high priced). You just have to sign a reaffirmation stating you will make the mortgage payments, which, without all the other debt we have straddled ourselves with due to the drop in income, will be possible.

It doesn't feel good to renege on your commitments, but what on earth can you do if those employing you have done it to you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)