Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

When I said it out loud..... - poorMT

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2015 - 12:16 pm

I was talking to my sister yesterday about my job, my work, my life as an MT.  I stated some facts to her i.e. I have not had a pay raise in 7 years, and she was shocked and started advising me to find another job, etc.  As we talked and I explained more and more of my situation as an IC I found myself shocked too.  Why do I stay in this "job" and why have I put up with the poor treatment.  Yes, I am an IC but does that mean I am not a human being that deserves a compliment once in awhile (have never had one) or an e-mail or phone call when there is not going to be any work (instead I find out by seeing a blank screen) or maybe not being yelled at or bullied by the MTSO?  That would be nice too.''  I feel kinda down this morning and I feel kinda foolish too.  I know you girls will understand.  Thanks for listening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)