Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 40)

I Totally - Agree

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2015 - 7:50 am In Reply to: Up or down, mam? - pmk

these companies expect us to have equipment and technology that will fit into their little boxes in order to be compatible with their systems, but for those of us who want more, and better technology on our computers and in our lives, they are really holding us back! With the new upgrade to Win10, I am feeling this more than ever before! My son just upgraded to Win10 and even though there are some installation problems that need to be rectified, he states that the Win10 integrated browser of Edge is truly amazing! He gives it a thumbs up and being a computer geek, that is a plus for him! He rarely gives a thumbs up on anything new unless it is worth something to the end user. I would love to be able to at least try it, since my employer is keeping me in the dark ages with the browser IE9!! I cannot even upgrade to the newest IE browser because it is incompatible with "their" technology. Instead of hoarding all the money that they are not paying their MTs, who make their money for them, they should be investing into their own systems and upgrading every time something new rolls out into the public gender! Pretty soon these old antiquated systems that we have to run in order to make their platform work are going to breakdown and just quit, or be unsupported... then what? It should also be considered HIPAA noncompliant, because the older systems just are not that security encrypted and information can be stolen so quickly, it's pathetic. anyway, that is my rant for the day. lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)