Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes - Ex MT

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2015 - 4:28 am In Reply to: I wonder just how many..... - are able to.....

I'm sure I'll get a bunch of thumb downs but yes i was able to meet reqs, above 150 cpl, above 99 qa and less than 10 percent qc, I worked about 3 to 4 hours of my 7 hour shift and stayed logged in the whole time so the 150 is a diluted number. I cannot udder who I worked for but if you can figure out what rhymes with udder you work on my account and you know how hard it is. It is not an easy account. I liked the doc that rhymes with buler even though he was hard he had some great templates. Yep so it can be done, I don't know why people thumb down one someone says this, all people want to hear is I know it's so hard, it's so unfair, blah blah blah, then I post hey this is how I did it, it took me years to come up with my method and now I'm spilling my guts and passing it along to you and I get a bunch of flack for it instead of appreciation, I really do not understand people and I probably never will

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)