Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 33)

ask yourself this: - Look at their Twitter page

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 - 3:25 pm In Reply to: Why should they give raises when everyone is willing - to work without one? nm

Do you see where they say they are hiring MTs?? Nope. When you scroll down all you see is post after post the begging to hire coders. I would not hold my breath waiting for a raise or anything else. They have poured a ton of cash into this MT2Coder program plus bonuses for coders. Something else is going on. They do not even promote the fact that they hire medical transcriptionists, even with all of this being out of TAT.

Sad to say even us not working OT will have little to no impact on the monetary benefits to MTs here or abroad. They are cooking up something and I'm afraid it does not involve US MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)